Pages

Who is the true monster?


2 in one week! This must be a record! Actually this is a model that I painted in 2015 that has been sitting in my unfinished pile all this time, waiting to be based. I finally got around to basing it and wanted to share it. 

I am pretty happy with the overall finished product and I really think the base brings this model to life. I have affectionately called this model 'Adam', not really original but it makes me happy. (For those who don't know, Adam was the creation in Frankenstein.)

The extra pieces in base were a cut up Bones 'Ghast', being such a cheap model (and having 4 extras from the 2nd Kickstarter) I didn't have any concerns cutting up a model for bits to make this base. Another plus for the affordability of bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment