Pages

They're in my Hair!




This week at Caffeine Forge, everyone is painting the bat swarm. David's opinion is that "this is one of the weakest minis in the entire bones collection". I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say that however I definitely can see where he is coming from.  Sadly I think the base is the strongest part of the mini, the details in the individual bats are virtually non-existent and what little there is, is very soft. I don't have a huge amount more to say about this model. I am happy with the job I did with what I had to work with but when I look at the model I just feel "meh". 

So that is it for the bat swarm, short and sweet! Next week we have the Rust Monster, or should I say "Oxidation Beast". I think this model is so cute! I have some fun ideas for painting him.

No comments:

Post a Comment